Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 2:00pm
This year's Annual Meeting will take place at the Hotel d'Angleterre, Quai du Mont-Blanc 17 in downtown Geneva. All members are encouraged to attend.
Hotel d'Angleterre, Geneva
The election of Democrats Abroad Switzerland's 2015-2017 Executive Committee will be held at the meeting.
Agenda2:00pm – Registration
2:10pm – Call to order: Annual business meeting of Democrats Abroad Switzerland:
- Approval of 2014 AGM minutes
- Report from the Chair: DACH in 2014
- Report from the Treasurer: Financial picture
- Report from the Secretary: Membership picture
- Zurich Chapter report
- Candidate speeches, nominations from the floor for positions without candidates
- Voting, collection of ballots
3:45pm – Announcement of election results
- Welcome remarks from new Executive Committee
5:00pm – Adjournment
We would be grateful if you would RSVP to indicate your attendance either physically or virtually to the meeting to help with our planning and organization of the day.
- Arrangements are in place for members who wish to attend the meeting via WebEx
- We are also looking for a couple volunteers to help us with signing in, tabulation of votes, and technical assistance
For Zurich-area members who would like to attend, and would like to travel to Geneva together: Please contact member Judy Brown ( email@example.com › ). She will go by train and welcomes any members to join in the group. If numbers are good, she will reserve a space on the appropriate Zurich – Geneva trains. Make a fun day of it!
Post a Comment