Voting Instructions & BallotIn this post, please find below voting instructions and the link to download the voting ballot.
- Voting is open to members of Democrats Abroad Switzerland only
- Under Democratic Party rules, this is not a confidential ballot
- It must be signed and dated to be valid
- Please print clearly in blue or black ink
HOW TO COMPLETE THE BALLOTYour ballot must include all the information requested below:
- Click on the link below to download the PDF of the ballot:
Download Official Ballot
- Print it
- Mark it (select your candidates)
- Sign it
- Send it to DACH either by:
Return by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for receipt is March 12, 2015.
Return by post to: Maya Samara, DACH Election Chair, 12 Rue de la Coulouvrenière, 1204 Geneva. Deadline for receipt is March 12th 2015.
Return by hand to: Democrats Abroad Switzerland Annual General Meeting, March 12th, 2015 at Hotel d’Angleterre, Geneva. The meeting begins at 14.00. Deadline for receipt of hand delivered ballots is 15.00.
The Official Ballot is an Adobe PDF file
|Download the free Adobe Reader|