What are YOU doing this Sunday?
Come out to Expat Expo in La Praille (Carouge). Democrats Abroad will have a stand among 140 other exhibitors selling their wares, promoting their clubs, services and organizations to the expat community in Geneva. Check out the site to see who will be at Expat Expo: http://expat-expo.info/Geneva.html
Here are 5 more reasons to come out on Sunday and visit Democrats Abroad's stand:
1. You received your absentee ballot and have questions about how to complete it or return it correctly.
2. You registered to vote and requested your ballot in 2012 but nothing has arrived yet. We'll answer questions about how to fill in and send the FWAB so you are sure your vote gets counted.
3. You haven't requested your ballot this year? It might not be too late! Go to www.VoteFromAbroad.org right now for information on deadlines per state and fill out the Federal Post Card Application. We can also help you get registered on Sunday.
4. You want a campaign button and bumper sticker to show everyone you support Barack Obama and Joe Biden. We can hook you up! We have lots of campaign goodies for sale.
5. Wondering where to celebrate Election Night with other Dems? Come buy your tickets to the Switzerland for Obama 2012 Election Night Party!
Here's the info you need:
The 7th Expat-Expo Geneva:
Sunday, October 14th, 2012
11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Ramada Encore Event Center at La Praille
Parking Garage address: Route des Jeunes 12, 1227 Carouge, GE
See you Sunday!
Your friends at Democrats Abroad