Democrats Abroad Switzerland
CALENDAR OF UPCOMING EVENTS
- Tuesday 12 May, 8pm-10pm, ExCom meeting, Geneva & Call-in
- Wednesday 13 May at 19:00, Geneva: Documentary Movie & Discsussion evening on the Global Economic Crisis. PBS FRONTLINE series, Inside the Meltdown at member’s home.
- Thursday 14 May at 19:00, Zurich: Documentary Movie & Discsussion evening on the Global Economic Crisis. PBS FRONTLINE series, Inside the Meltdown at at Chapter Chair’s home.
- Sunday 17 May, Basel Expat Expo Table #8 from 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Cocktails w/ ExCom, new and old DA members from 3:30 - 4:30 PM.
- Wednesday 20 May at 18:30, Vaud: Documentary Movie & Discsussion evening on the Global Economic Crisis. PBS FRONTLINE series, Inside the Meltdown at member’s home in Bursins, VD.
- Sunday 24 May - Deadline for candidate statements for Zurich Chapter elections. Email statements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday 25 May – Candidates for Zurich Chapter election announced and voting open.
- Tuesday 26 May at 18:30, Basel : Global Issues Forum, "The Global Economic Crisis: Causes, Consequences and Cures". Guest speaker: William R. White, Chair of Economics Development and Review Committee of the OECD. Venue: The Economics Institute of Basel University, Peter Merian Weg 6 – Trams 10 & 11. Tram stop: Peter Merian.
- Wednesday 27 May at 18:30, Geneva: Global Issues Forum on the Economy. Guest speaker: Ambassador Peter Allgeier, U.S. Ambassador to the World Trade Organization. Venue: Intercontinental Hotel Geneva. Registration by Monday 25 May. Cost: CHF 25 or for students/ unemployed: CHF 15
- Wednesday 3 June at 19:00, Basel: Basel Dems Workshop on Economic Issues Kickoff Meeting. RSVP and for more info: email@example.com
- Sunday 7 June from 20:00 to 22:00: ExCom meeting, Geneva & Call-in
- Monday 8 June, Zurich Chapter meeting. Venue & Time: TBC. Elections postponed until July
- Tuesday 30 June, Zurich Global Issues Forum: Changing Energy Landscape. Guest speaker: Robert Orttung, senior fellow at the Jefferson Institute and a visiting scholar at the Center for Security Studies at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) in Zurich. Venue & Time: TBC.
June 2009: US Mission Town Hall organized by US. Mission in collaboration with Democrats Abroad, Republicans Abroad, American International Club, American Women’s Club, and American Citizens Abroad.